Any one that contravenes the rules of the nationwide lockdown from midnight on Thursday shall be responsible of a felony offence.
Police Minister Bheki Cele has warned any one that contravenes the rules of the nationwide lockdown from midnight on Thursday shall be responsible of a felony offence and shall be liable to a high quality or imprisonment for a interval not exceeding six months, or each.
During a briefing on Wednesday, members of the Justice, Crime Prevention and Security Cluster clarified what residents could be allowed to do and what has been prohibited during the lockdown which goals to curb the unfold of the coronavirus.
Information24 has compiled an inventory of what you may and can not do.
- You shall be allowed to gather social grants.
- You shall be allowed to purchase meals.
- You shall be allowed to hunt medical consideration.
- You will be capable of go to the pharmacy for drugs.
- A gathering of 50 individuals shall be allowed at a funeral
- You shall be allowed to entry public transportation for important companies
- You is not going to be allowed to go jogging in public.
- You is not going to be allowed to stroll your canine in public.
- You won’t be able to purchase alcohol as its sale and motion has been banned.
- All gatherings have been prohibited, together with gatherings on public roads, buildings, locations and premises.
- Movement between provinces is prohibited.
- Movement between districts is prohibited.
Places you’ll be prohibited from accessing
- Public Parks
- Public swimming swimming pools
- Private and public sport reserves
- Holiday resorts
- Shopping malls
- Any place usually open to the public the place non secular, cultural, sporting, leisure, leisure, organisational or related actions might happen.
For extra information your method, Orignaly Published on https://citizen.co.za and
live at 2020-03-26 07:46:30